FRÄNKISCHE: alpex F50 PROFI® multilayer composite pipe system for more than 20 years
Safety and durability, easy installation and utmost hygiene: FRÄNKISCHE is a pioneer in the field of installation systems and has been on the market with its alpex multilayer composite pipe systems for heating and drinking water installations for more than 20 years.
Permanent temperature resistance, crimp jaw flexibility and lead-free design have been standard features for alpex F50 PROFI and alpex-duo XS for many years. Along with multilayer composite pipes in the dimensions from 16 to 32 mm, the systems also include a great variety of fittings – for maximal flexibility at the construction site.
FRÄNKISCHE answers the most important questions to offer its users the best possible and practical support:
- Up to which temperature can alpex F50 PROFI and alpex-duo XS be used?
- How are direction changes realised and which bend radii are possible?
- Are the alpex F50 PROFI and alpex-duo XS fitting systems lead-free?
- How is the insertion depth checked?
- How can one tell if the alpex F50 PROFI and alpex-duo XS systems have been securely installed?
- Is it necessary to perform deburring and calibration during installation?
- How does the installation system ensure the highest drinking water hygiene?
- How do the alpex F50 PROFI / alpex-duo XS systems ensure regular water exchange and reliable operation?
- Can the alpex systems be directly connected to heat pumps?
Is implementing riser pipes with multilayer composite pipes economically reasonable?
The answers to the questions can be found on the website of Fränkische Rohrwerke:
Source: Fränkische Rohrwerke Gebr. Kirchner GmbH & Co. KG, www.frankische.com.
Photos: Fränkische Rohrwerke