The report analyses metal pipes from steel/c-steel, copper and stainless steel, plastic pipes from PEX, PE-RT, PP-R and PB as well as aluminium multilayer pipes.
We just have finished our latest update of our report: KWD Market + Charts “Heating & Plumbing Pipes Europe”. In this report we estimate the consumption of pipes for indoor use, divided into the applications:
- Pipes for under floor heating/surface heating and cooling
- Pipes for radiator connections
- Pipes for hot and cold water installations
Thereby the market report analyses the following pipe materials:
- Metal pipes from steel/c-steel, copper and stainless steel
- Plastic pipes from PEX, PE-RT, PP-R and PB
- Aluminium Multilayer Pipes
The consumption of pipes is listed in million meters as the unit of measurement. In the digital version of the report we have added a conversion into tons for all tables with the pipe consumption for the 19 European countries.
It is the purpose of this report to provide a comprehensive reference book for all important information for this particular market segment. Additionally to the pipe you will find additional information on the European countries like:
- Statistics on economy growth, volume of construction output and residential new buildings
- Economic trends
- Construction activities
- Residential construction activities / completed new dwellings by different types of houses
- Special activities or new laws for energy efficiency and modernization
The report is completed by a list of the TOP 10 Producers of PEX/PE-RT and aluminium multilayer pipes in Europe as well as company profiles of European producers and distributors of heating & plumbing pipes. In the profiles the address, production program, brands and certifications are listed.
Excel file / Pivot table: The figures for chapter 3 “Consumption of Heating & Plumbing Pipes” for all 19 European countries as well as for Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Europe are available as Excel file. In addition you will find a PIVOT table. So you can call any market in your preferred application to your screen. Authors of the report are the editor of the KWD newsletters Jutta Hix and Achim Seydel from Seydel Consulting. The report costs 890,- € for our subscribers Others pay 1.140,- Euros. (All prices plus 19% MwSt. in Germany and shipping charges: Europe: 17,- €, Rest of World 39,- €.).