Due to the still very high modernization backlog clever systems are specifically asked for in restoration. Dry lining systems and low mounting heights are required.
KWD-globalpipe, 08.05.2013. According to GfK and LBS Research about three-quarters of homeowners opt for energy-oriented modernization. But only 13%, according to GfK, have a radiator panel heating system installed.
- For that reason UPONOR has developed its Renovis system specifically for energy-oriented modernization purposes. This dry lining solution … (shorted)
- WIELAND also refers to this type of renovation. Thus, it is possible to retrofit a single room in an existing residential building … (shorted)
- IVAR presented new family of AISI 304 stainless steel manifolds, … (shorted)
- RDZ: Considering only 3 cm of thickness RDZ can offer a special Dry-Tech solution with low thermal inertia, … (shorted)
- Rehau presented the new Rehau acoustic cooling ceiling in dry construction … (shorted)
- Roth presented at ISH: The new Flipfix Tacker system …; The new Roth ClimaComfort dry construction system with low installation height and flexible installation …; The new Quick-Energy Tacker system with QE high-efficiency screed… (shorted)
- TECE offered at ISH: New TECEfloor Universal Panel …; TECEfloor Logo, the new heating manifold … (shorted)
- VIEGA showed at ISH: New Fonterra Base Roll 15, a rollable knob plate …; New Fonterra Base Flat 12 surface heating … (shorted)
- WINKLER-Technik has now introduced the mobile climate-controlled floor which has already been tested at winter festivals … (shorted)
Are you interested in the full report? Just send an E-Mail to email@example.com with the subject: “free issue of KWD-globalpipe + 477” . This article was published in our weekly newsletter KWD-globalpipe, which reports about pipes and fittings worldwide (it costs 250,- Euros per year and includes 40 issues).
Contact: HIX Publishing, Jutta Hix, KWD-globalpipe, Germany, www.kwd-online.de