The Newsletter is sent via e-mail, 40 issues per year, 250 EUR (up to 5 recipients per company)
- professional collection of information
- redactionally reworked
- no advertisements
- nearly 40 years of experience
- discount prices for our market reports
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-264-3/15.12.2007
- Report: Crosslinked PE (PEX) increasingly used in underfloor radiant heating applications.
- DOW: Spotlight on Amplify™ GR 388
- Ask Olaf, DOW: An Interview with Dr. Olaf Henschke, Manager for AMPLIFY™ Performance Polymers
- BaySystems: Highly efficient thermal insulation for district cooling pipes with rigid polyurethane foam
- WAVIN Shareholders Appoint New Members Supervisory Board
- Brasilia: Tigre to expand product line with new plant
- PIPE COIL TECHNOLOGY LAUNCH THEIR NEW INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE
- Jana Quality – Re-Accredited and Recognized Globally
- USA: dismal housing market hurts extruder sales / Windows down, Pipes up
- Uponor ProPEX® Auto Rotation Adapter Secures Connections, Eliminates Tube-turning by Hand
- Univation: First Production of bimodal pipe resin for PE-100 applications in single reactor technology
- Lemen Valve Industry with 40 Million Metres/Year PE/PEX-AL-PE/PEX etc Pipes and PPSU-Fittings
- Palplast EURO 2.2m deal with Mivan Kier
- BorSafe proves its value to durable pipe systems around the world
- ACH Foam Technologies Opens New Nevada Plant
- Cincinnati Extrusion: Saving energy comes naturally
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-264-2/04.12.2007
- COESTHERM® HEXA® MULTILAYER PIPE: the PPR multilayer evolution
- HAN BONG CO, LTD: Korean manufacturer of PP-R pipes, multilayer composite pipes and fittings
- China: Chinaust´s Tube Success
- FGG/BM/CZ™ System Compatible with Metacaulk® Cast-In-Place Firestop Device and Pipe Collar
- HELIROMA-Plasticos: New PP-R Pipe ROMAFASER with Glass Fibres, PE-X Pipes etc
- General Fittings: A leading Italian producer of threaded, soldering, compression and pressfittings
- USA: CreathermTM Launches New Radiant Floor Panel Product
- Insulation demand growth spurred by Chinese construction / Foamed plastics to benefit, says Freedonia.
- Kasachstan: Panel Heating, Regulation Systems, Radiators, Distribution Channels
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-264/27.11.2007
- WAVIN acquires Pilsa Plastic Products Inc, a significant player in Turkish market
- Multilayer pipes: Market leadership predicted
- NKF Polyolefin Insulation Named FGG/BM/CZ System Compatible
- Multilayer Pipes with SKZ Certification
- WAVIN GROUP TRADING UPDATE
- Messe Frankfurt, IPA and AIM sign a letter of intent for Plumbex India in Mumbai
- Germany: Floorheating, Radiator Heating and Plumbing Systems 2005-2008 (Mio m)etres
- White Paper Highlights the Potential Result of TUBE FITTING DECISIONS made on COST ALONE
- USA: Northern Pipe Products Inc. expanding Iowa plant
- Bruce Gaynor is Business Unit Director of Beta LaserMike’s growing “On-line Gauging” business
- NSF certificate granted to GINDE (Source: Ginde Web, www.ginde.com )
- GINDE: Powerful Capacity of Production / PPR Nanometer anti bacteria pipe
- Borouge : Pre compounded PE100 black HDPE pipes = Insurance for long service life
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-263/21.11.2007
- WRW – Expertise on the way to the top position
- Rifeng Flexible Connectors-– Connecting the World
- Wolverine Tube To Exit U.S. Plumbing Business + Tube Manufacturing / Copper declined
- USA: Increase In Multifamily Construction, Downswing In Single-Family Market
- North American Congress On Hydronics Formed
- Canada: Promoting Hydronics / Share of market is just below 6 % in new homes
- SIKORA at K 2007: Superior non-contact measuring and control devices for plastics
- Third-Party Testing Proves Corzan® CPVC Pipe Four Times Quieter Than Copper
- 500th Alpha goes to Iplex Pipelines, Australia
- Middle East Plastic Pipes 2008, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dubai, 2-4 June 2008
- GeorgFischer: New Metal-to-Plastic Transition Fittings Provide Strong, Leak-Proof Seals
- Hillinger+Partner: Analysis material PP-R for piping systems – World market
- Calif. city declines to lift ban on PVC pipe
- Mueller Industries: Cleaned & Bagged Copper Fittings For Med Gas Applications
- DNV: New revision of DNV’s Pipeline standard is released
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-262/12.11.2007
- José Andrés SANTIAGO DE LA SOTA Industrial Blansol,S.A. about ixPress and further development
- Uponor: multilayer pipe until 110 mm, big dimensions for house automation and industry
- Dalpex: Regarding the Italien market I expect a big shock of the market of multilayer manufacturer
- Zetaesse bought a PEX/AL/PEX Multilayer pipes production unit / “Push fit” Zetaesse
- Dow introduces new adhesive for hot and cold water pipe structures at K 2007.
- Schell enhances the user-friendliness of the “Puris SC”/ Proven self-closing tap fitting improved.
- Plastic pipe maker JFC Plastics wins top honour at CIWM Awards.
- Uponor’s interim report for Jan.-Sept. 2007: Weaker demand impacted Uponor´s profit development in Q3.
- USA: EIA Foresees a Colder Winter with Rising Fuel Costs.
- K 2007: UNICOR presents its new UC 1800 / Control by internet connection.
- Wieland: CTX- sliding sleeve for flexible copper pipes in the floor heating.
- SALUS bolsters market presence in Germany and Europe.
- SMS Group has now sold all its plastics machinery businesses.
- Pipe Coil Technology Multiplies Your Coiling Output with New Off-Line Automatic Systems
- Molecor Tecnologia: New PVC-O Pipe Production Equipment Available.
- Freedonia report: US industrial valve demand to reach $16.3 billion in 2011.
- Evidence of climate change.
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-261/05.11.2007
- Italy: Tuboplast multilayer pipe production will be rebuilt after major fire in June 2007
- Uponor: Quick & Easy connection technique, the name says it all
- Pipe Coil to Debut at K2007
- Pipe Coil Technology Ltd: Breakthrough with zero or minimal ovality for Large Diameter HDPE Pipes.
- Plastemart: Plastic plumbing pipes impart odour to water
- Basell announces expansion of its polybutene-1 plant in The Netherlands
- Borealisand Borouge: BorSafe Proves its Value to Durable Pipe Systems Around the World
- CET at K2007: Sales boost for Cincinnati Extrusion
- Blue Ocean( UK) Group: Ocean composite pipes are easily welded with usual standard PE-RT fittings
- Borealis and Borouge launch Water for the World
- BNO: Dutch Design Award for WAVIN smartFIX Fitting System
- Durapipe: School to withstand aggressive conditions with Vulcathene chemical drainage system
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-260/30.10.2007
- North America: Low dollar rate doesn’t balance “anorexic” brass connectors
- K2007: Drossbach and Frankische go forward together / FDC Corrugators and composite pipes
- Floor heating decreases around 11% 2007 in Germany / total SHK-market with minus 8-10%
- Viega: Fonterra: face tempering systems opens new perspectives with polybutylene pipes
- Baerlocher’s UK plant to make calcium stabilisers
- Bänninger will open a plant in 2008 at Dubai
- ABS Type Approval Program: Rule Change for Mechanical PipeFittings
- Mexico: Sadmx acts as conduit for U.S. pipe makers
- Egypt: Allow me to give you a short preview of Toutounji Plastic Group ;
- Chinese HVAC Products Market Enlarges Fast
- New heavy-duty clamps from BIS Walraven: Sturdy design for heavy pipes
- An Innovative UHMWPE Pipe & Borad Extrusion Line from China
- August Housing Starts Move Down in the U.S., But Up in Canada
- Battenfeld Extrusionstechnik extends its range of cutting devices: Speedy can handle anything
- Blansol: ixPress fitting system without tools but not a “push-fit” system
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-259/16.10.2007
- SHK-market Germany between break-in and international expansion investments:….. Well, what’s up now?
- Cash ACME: TMV Has Integrated Push-Fittings
- REVEL offers own axial pressed o-ring free system for PEX and PEX-AL-PEX pipes
- Plastics Pipes XIV will take place in Budapest, Hungary, in September 2008. / Call for Papers !
- Pipelife production in new russian factory/ Solvay Affiliate expands in Europe’s Fastest Growing Markets
- Seppelfricke: SEPP-SI-Brass® valves without nickel and lead
- NSF: Heather Taylor has been appointed to International Marketing Manager.
- NSF: Ellen Go Yanko has been appointed to Sales and Business Development Manager:
- Jaeco Fluid Systems, Inc.: Grip-Seal® stainless steel compression fittings
- Toutounji Plastic Group: Accessoriesfor PP-R and CPVC
- PE-RT not only a material for multilayer pipe in-liners/ Also for PE-RT+Copper pipes!
- NDL Industries Inc : The ACR Copper Fittings
- South Africa: Democracy brings a new approach to water access
- South Africa: The building of Low Cost Houses also drives up the sale of plastic pipes
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-258/09.10.2007
- How did ish- innovations developed/ Here: renewable energies + plug fittings
- nmc: the new generation of the space saving pipe insulation
- New Managing Director of NSF’s Operations in EMEA
- Saxon textile research institute: irrigation mat for deserts and hot-dry climates
- Gabo system technology: novel cooling slab by the symbiosis of graphite and plastic
- Chase Machinery: New plastic-steel composite pipe
- Mueller Plastics closing its plastic fitting Ohio plant
- Dwyer Installation: Plastic Ball Check Valves True Union
- CET – an equipment supplier for corrugated and spirally wound plastic pipe production
- World Vinyl Forum : Pipes and fittings account for 40 % of PVC consumption in the US
- Czech has a high demand for plastic building materials in the sanitary and heating range
- Good prospects for mineral materials in the Czech Republic / Imports of Valves
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-257/04.10.2007
- Rifeng Fitting Output Exceeded 1.5 Million in August
- Uponor: Quality since 1972: 2,5 billion metres PE-Xa-pipes produced
- Pipe Coil to Debut at K2007
- Wavin : Underfloor heating gains attention, Flagship projects have helped raise profile in the UK.
- PARKER extends High-Pressure ‘Push-Fit’ fluid connections Phastite to lager bore sizes
- Zuhai Starwin Pipe:”Our multilayer EVOH PEX pipe has been the vanguard of pipe system in China”
- SEALED AIR to acquire DOW’S ETHAFOAM™ business / Specialty Materials Growth Strategy
- GreenMech: Mechanical System Industry Leaders and Educators form Green Mechanical Council
- Borouge: Gulf Plastics Pipe Academy to promote the use of high quality plastics pipe systems
- 10. Poland’s building industry in a boom/special need of sanitary utilities and heating systems
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-256/26.09.2007
- KE KELIT – The innovation motor is on/ which raw material producer will win?
- TECHNO-PLAST Russia: Interview with multilayer pipe equipment manufacturer Mr. Vitaliy Ubeyvolk
- ASTM Plastic Piping Systems Committee Approves Butt Fusion Joint Test Method
- Pipelife Amended Its Credit Facilities
- First PE pipe from Pipelife Russia
- Schlüter®-BEKOTEC-THERM: “Best New Innovation”
- Weecon: stainless steel press fittings with DVGW from 15 -108 mm, multilayer pipes, lending tools, et al.
- Watts develops location Landau: Pressing centre, pipe washing plant and a big saw
- Aquarius Brands announces name change to Jain Irrigation Inc.
- Danfoss acquires with DMS Wasser-Wärmetechnik a leading position in anti-legionnaire systems
- International Launch of Dinaplen® PP, the New Range of Polypropylenes from Grupo Repol
- USA: Demand for modernization of the heating and air conditioning technology
- Canada’s Housing Start Decline only a Fraction of the U.S.
- Middle East third major growth region for Allianz
- Radicigroup Plastics and Lati Industria Termoplastici SpA join forces to develop the Chinese Market
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-255/18.09.2007
- Chinese pipe maker Fujian Zhenyun Plastics Industry expands into fittings
- NEW: KWD-globalpipe PowerPoint Presentation: Fitting Market&Trends in Europe 2007
- Geberit – successful first half-year 2007
- Georg Fischer achieves strong growth/ GF Piping Systems posted the highest growth rates
- SABIC Innovative Plastics Expands with the Integration of GE Plastics
- BSRIA: Boom time for chilled ceilings and beams – UK market review
- US-Construction Notes : July Housing Starts 20,9% below July 2006
- SIKORA extends global headquarters in Bremen
- Mitsubishi Electric HVAC : Jet Towel Offers Quick Hand-Drying Solution
- Borouge : Pre compounded PE100 black HDPE pipes = Insurance for long service life
- Parker Instrumentation: Novel manifold sets new standard for high-pressure instrumentation
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-254/11.09.2007
- New: KWD Market + Charts „Plumbing & Heating EUROPE 2007“
- WAVIN Group reports strong increase in revenue operating results in 1.Hj 2007
- Uponor´s Interim Report for January-June 2007: Growth continued
- Spain: ClimateWell and Uponor form alliance
- Mitsubishi Electric HVAC: Simultaneous cooling and heating two pipe system
- Thermoplastic compounds replacing brass in pipes, taps and fittingssector
- RainBow Technology Industrial: a company specialize in plastic injection mould
- Mingshi Piping: Brass Valves, Brass Fittings, PP-R Pipes and Multilayer Pipes
- Wesfarmers CSBP Limited acquires Australian PVC maker
- Cincinnati Extrusion: The New Monos+ – new dimensions in performance
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-253/03.09.2007
- US study investigates how plumbing materials CPVC, PE-Xa and PE-Xb affect water taste and odour
- RIFENG Show up in Japan Fair .
- Dow customers receive European Technical Approval for pipe systems made from DOWLEX™ 2388
- EnergyRouter: High-end Technology for cost-effective Allocation of Solar Energy
- Electric radiant panel heating: high treason at the classic hot water ground heating?
- Uponor: Future for sustainable cooling is now.
- Freedom Plastics Inc. Announces New Molded Fitting Product Line
- Freedom-Tigre venture opening fittings plant
- John Guest USA, Inc.: New Line of Twist and Lock Fittings
- John Guest now has Aluminium Pipe for Compressed Air
- US-Public housing goes green: DHA-Honeywell pact includes geothermal heating, cooling facility
- Honeywell to Help Denver Housing Authority Reduce Energy Consumption, Costs and Emissions
- Hindalco to acquire Alcan stake in Utkal Alumina/ Alcan has ongoing contracts with Novelis
- Novelis now a Hindalco subsidiary, Acquisition process completed
- Hindalco Industries Ltd. and Novelis Inc. announce the acquisition of Novelis for nearly US$ 6 billion
- Borouge corrosion-free pipe solution aids water supply in Shanghai
- Krauss-Maffei Berstorff: Automatic pipe dimension QuickSwitch system is used for PO and PVC pipes
- K 2007: New UNICOR die head concept reduces tooling change-over times and improves pipe quality
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-252/ 21.08.2007
- Polypipe: UK Brand Leader in Plastic Piping & Sanitary Systems poised for new groth after refinancing
- NSF Announces New Certification Program for Centennial Plastics Geothermal Piping Applications
- Centennial EarthLoop´s allow for efficient vertical and directional boring
- Change of leadership in the pipe- division with the Group Brugg
- Uponor: expertise centre for more 30 million metre compound pipes put into operation
- Blücher-Group: exchange 2007 lies about 15% higher than 2006 so far
- WAVIN to sell a non-core Finnish electronics activity to Indutrade AB (Sweden)
- Ukraine: Market situation with heating and sanitary valves .
- Tube Ukraine 2007 International Conference in Dnepropetrovsk 49000, Ukraine, 24-26. Sept. 2007-08-22
- Arcapita to buy German window frame maker Profine (HT Troplast) after Paroc ( insulation) .
- AMI: Middle East Plastic Pipes 2008 will take place from 2-4 June 2008 in Dubai, UAE
- BASF’s plastic product line augmented by Ultrason P (PPSU)
- Solvay Plumbing : PVDF and PPSU + PSU for Manifolds and Fittings .
- BRUMA Adamastor Light taps : 0% lead / Faucet in Ecobrass from Wieland Werke
- New Factory of SEKISUI INDUSTRIAL PIPING CO., LTD. Launched in Taiwan
- POLYFIT ADD TO RANGE WITH FLEXIBLE CONNECTORS
- Polypipe: Simply “Push click” – with Polyfit
- USA: PolyPipe closes 2 plants, shifts to newer sites
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-251/ 14.08.2007
- Solar-branch in Germany (and Europe) on the raw edge
- Revolutionary cross-linking process for PEX A pipe extrusion
- Kazanorgsintez produces bimodal pipe resin for PE-100 application using Univation Technologies
- THE will exhibit some equipment at K 2007 in the field of drip irrigation and Multilayer Pipes
- Cepex acquires Irrigaronne for further growth in the French market
- PVC-C ideal for drinking water- systems but not for compressed air pipes/ GIRPI development
- Crane Group Ltd. is buying Australian Kingston Bridge Engineering Pty. Ltd
- Carl Schreiber (CSN) has been sold to a new owner/management team
- SICA and Luigi Bandera: New coextrusion line specially designed for PP pipes
- Customer Demand for Superior Flow Rates Drives NAmerican Pneumatic Valves and Actuators Market
- Plastics pipes market set for growth: Global Industry Analysts sees rising global sales to 2010.
- ADS opens largest U.S. manufacturing plant, meets increased demand in highway construction market
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-250/ 12.07.2007
- Danfoss increases its focus on floor heating systems: DANFOSS and JUPITER now a team!
- Pipe Coil Technology Ltd: Breakthrough in Coiling Technology for Large Diameter HDPE Pipes.
- Asians, (not the Romans) early adopters of radiant heating and other controversial topics.
- Zurn: STAB·LOCK™ New from Zurn Chemical Drainage Systems.
- Alsesas Group: Innovation with Dyneema® in underwater pipe-laying operations.
- Industrial BLANSOL: Sliding Sleeve System was invented in Spain by Arturo Santiago !
- Danfoss acquires Danish heat pump manufacturer KH nordtherm a/s.
- Maillefer: K’ 2007 Preview..
- NSF Intern. and Korea Testing & Research Institute (KTR) Announce Cooperative Agreement
- USA: FLOWGUARD GOLD® PIPE & FITTINGS Adds new Sales Representatives.
- Firestopping Sealants: FGG/BM/CZ™Compatible Program adds two new Products to Roster
- USA: NAHB to Launch National Green Builing Program..
- Peter Mangone Inc. introduces the Mesh Clip™ “stand-up” fastening system..
- Viega Northamerica: Go with the Flow / Viega PureFlow® / MANABLOC®..
- Viega breaks ground on new manufacturing and logistics facility.
- Borealis: New pipe grade BorSafeTM HE3490-LS-H aids long-term water conservation.
- KWD-Market+Charts: «Heating&Plumbing Europe”, Update 2007-07 (Publishing : August 2007)
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-249/ 04.07.2007
- EU loses patience with Portugal: Commission acts against restrictions on PEX water pipes.
- Aquatrol, Inc.: Radiator Valves – R100 Series Packless.
- Wilkins: Thermostatic Mixing Valves.
- Noveon Europe BVBA will change iname to Lubrizol Advanced Materials Europe BVBA on July 2.
- SITRA is specialised in PE-X/AL/PE-X pipes to realise sanitary and heating installations
- Wellstream has entered into an agreement for flexible risers for Peregrino.
- aquatherm successfully defends trademark rights against product piracy at ish 2007.
- DNV: The development of a recommended practice for the transmission of CO2 in pipelines.
- NSF Releases Audio News Release on Consumer Confidence Reports.
- Operative Business of KME activities is further concentrated on KME Group S.p.A. level
- China Raina Industry CO., Ltd.: Malleable Iron Pipe fittings.
- Maillefer: Betting on plastic heating & plumbing pipe.
- Association of American Water Works: Design Manual for PE pipes.
- California legislation: Terminator turns off the taps.
- Runtal Radiators: The Rage In European Minimalism..
- World Water Week: Robin Bresser Borouge will focus on plastic pipe technology
- India: Rotex “Pneumatics” & “Valve Automation” products
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-248/ 29.06.2007
- Basic thoughts on developments in the Heating & Plumbing sector
- Wavin upgrades 2007 revenue growth expectation to 10-13% / No acquisition of Petztakis.
- THE HOME DEPOT: Agreement to Sell HD SUPPLY to Private Equity Group for $10.3 BILLION..
- Maillefer: Wire & Tube Southeast Asia 2007 preview..
- Parker Hannifin: XLPE and EPDM Corrugated Chemical Transfer Hose.
- CMT: 3rd CEE/Russia Plastic Pipes Markets 2007, 20-21 Sep, 2007 – Prague.
- BureauLeidung Netherland: To Leak or not to leak.
- Freedonia: WORLD DEMAND FOR PLUMBING PRODUCTS $55 BILLION IN 2010.
- Elkhartproducts: Join CPVC, PEX or Copper
- IAPMO Establishes Australian Business Unit
- VDMA: New buyers’ guide “German valves” Part 1 – Industrial valves.
- Aquatherm at ISH 2007.
- Basell NV has set up a team to target the pipe market in China
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-247/ 20.06.2007
- Maillefer: Comment on KWD-globalpipe 245
- China reformed its export tax rebate system.
- Dow introduces new adhesive for hot and cold water pipe structures
- Noveon, Inc. Becomes Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc
- Cambridge-Lee To Distribute PEX
- USA Radiant Follows Housing Starts: RPA Annual Sales Report for 2006
- USA: New-Home Sales up an Unexpected16.2 Percent in April 2007
- WAVIN signs agreement to acquire O’Brien Marketing Ltd.
- SIMONA Plast-Technik/CZ acquired fittings production unit of PTE Plast-Technik s.r.o.
- Geberit/Chicago Faucets To Get New CEO
- Maillefer 2006 : A record year for Maillefer
- AMI: Plastics should attack industrial pipes market
- UAE: Cable firms capitalise on fire safety boom
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-246/ 11.06.2007
- Vaillant Group to acquire further DemirDöküm shares.
- Koç Holding Türk DemirDöküm Fab. A.Ş is selling its shares to German Company Vaillant.
- Polypipe UK Acquires Geberit PVC-Pipe business and “Terrain” rand in UK..
- Cast Iron Soil Pipe Institute Receives NSF Certification.
- ExxonMobil Chemical New Santoprene™ TPE Meets European Potable Water Regulations.
- Aerco; Floyd County with Two-Pipe System Heats, Cools, Saves $.
- Plastemart: CPVC offers benefits for chemical processing industry.
- Audax Group buys two PE conduit makers.
- SAVAMA South Africa: Valve imports still pressurise local industry.
- South African Valve Market 2002.
- South African Valve and Actuator Manufacturers’ Association (SAVAMA) Membership List 2006
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-245/ 05.06.2007
- DOW and HPG: Time to Celebrate: DOWLEX™ PE-RT Pipes turns 25! .
- Washington: First City to Build an NSF 61 Certified Electrolytic Chlorine Generator
- Wavin Determines Stock Dividend Conversion Ratio
- The History and Influence of PEX Pipe on Indoor Environmental Quality
- KME: One Group, One Brand
- Cal Conduit Products : New Calbrite Stainless Steel EMT Conduit
- 3M Introduces First High-Voltage Cold Shrink Termination for Reduced Wall Cable .
- Interplastic Corporation: Corrosion Resistant Solution – ValueRez™ for pipe liners
- USA: 30 Percent Growth of Green Building in an Otherwise Slowing Market in 2007
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-244/ 22.05.2007
- Rehau-NA: New plant more than doubles capacity for the production of cross-linked PE piping (PEX)
- NSF Expands Partnership with the Standards Institution of Israel
- Basell owner eyes Lyondell, GE Plastics
- Friatec Pipes: Beneath the largest aircraft hangar in Europe
- COMAP since one year a company of Aalberts Industries Group
- Marley DreMa - Drinking water and heater systems: Just screwed, quite ready
- Nibco closing S.C. injection molding plant in Denmark
- Aliaxis : Results for the year 2006
- Leoni to acquire cables manufacturer and silicone specialist Silitherm in Italy
- Tyco Flow Control Opens Service Center In China
- Lindab: Spiral sheet-metal duct system / Lindab begins manufacturing in Russia
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-243/ 13.05.2007
- Rehau extends its PE-Xa Pipe Production (Germany, USA and France
- USA: Americans to spend more than 232 Billion on Home Remodeling in 2007
- Dalpex : Idro Division with LaserMultiInox, the only multilayer system with stainless steel core
- Watts Radiant: New line of composite pipe, RadiantPEX-AL.
- NSF International and CARSO-LSEHL Sign Cooperative Agreement
- Oventrop records a successful “ISH 2007” -System presentations were the focus of interest-
- Georg Fischer Piping Systems: Save time and energy with COOL-FIT
- TECE: A pipe for all purposes, TECEflex now also authorised for compressed air
- ADS: New ADS N-12 Low Head Corrugrated Pipe for irrigation needs
- China to dominate world PVC market by 2011: The growth is mostly in pipe and fittings
- Schuetz to make multi-layer drums in UK / Continuous extrusion blow-moulding line will open
- UNICOR succeeds with large-sized corrugators on all five continents.
- Cincinnati Extrusion offers extrusion equipment for booming market for plastic hot water pipes
- Scottish firm to be UK’s first online distribution: PolymerHouse.com to offer no-frills approach.
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-242/ 07.05.2007
- Spain: A case study on Ingeniería Plástica del Sur (IPS, Member of Plomyplas-Group)
- Radiant Panel Association Nort America: Radiant Cooling speaker needed for REX.
- Solvay Solexis expands Polyvinyledene fluoride (PVDF) production capacity in Tavaux (France)
- Plastic Pipe Fittings & Joints 2007, Cologne, 10-12 December, Conference Call for Papers.
- India: HDPE PE100 pipes – the best solution for water conservation.
- SKZ expands R&D activities in the field component characteristics.
- Indian PE Pipe Market – Roadblocks against specified PE 100 pipes.
- Krah North America: Pipe facility will bring 75 jobs to Greenwood.
- Northwire, Inc.: DataCELL® FIELD ODVA™ DeviceNet™ Cables.
- South Africa: New valve company “Rotex valve automation systems” enters local market
- Arkema enhances its Evatane® product range / Main market: Oil-resistant crosslinked cable.
- U.S. National Housing Starts Monthly – March 2007.
- Investcorp purchases Armacell International
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-241/ 03.05.2007
- Watts Regulator Company: Watts Quick-Connect Fittings and Valves without installation tools
- Bydgoszcz: Plastic pipes help Poland meet EU standards
- Uponor in the 1.Q. figures: Net Sales Central Europe = + 27,7%, in North America = – 19,9%
- Caparol and BASF: Sound-absorbing foam now comes in more than 50,000 shades of paint
- BSRIA Overview: The Market for Radiator and Underfloor Heating in China
- TEPPFA: CE Marking, look for signs of quality says industry
- Enviro-Flow to distribute for Wavin in U.S.
- Krauss-Maffei: Premium range 36D single-screw extruders – tailored for the Asian pipe market
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-240/ 23.04.2007
- KE KELIT: “Bluefix push fit system” – a pipe can only be „controlled“ on the inside.
- DOW: Ask Detlef / A Spotlight on the CE Marking.
- Baytubes® from Bayer MaterialScience: Tiny all-rounders with huge potential
- Brinker: Platelet Technology™ offers a unique solution to sealing pipeline leaks.
- Freedonia: US Pipe Demand to Exceed 16.7 Billion Feet in 2011.
- American Standard Sells British Bath Unit to a Private Equity Company.
- PE100+ Association Annual Member Meeting / The PE Pipe Model- New Edition.
- Chinese firms need to build brands, says designer
- Georg Fischer Piping:ALUCLIMA – The floor heating+cooling system with Multilayer Pipes
- New KWD Charts: “Hydronic Heating, Plumbing and Plastic Pipes in Northamerica 2007”
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-239/ 14.04.2007
- Rifeng signs the sole agent agreement with Thermagas for the Netherlands market
- Jana Laboratories Grows in Kore
- Uralita: Iberian market for plastic pipes is doing well
- TEPPFA: Ancient but not justified……
- Rehau NorthAmerica: Radiant Heating System..
- Arkema Reorganization: Vinyl Compounds and Pipes/Profiles (Alphacan), remain unchanged.
- BASF: Oppanol – A bandage against rust in pipelines.
- Alfa Laval continues to consolidate – acquires leading air heat exchanger company.
- Borealis: Record profits for 2006 / Highlights cabling innovations at Wire Russia 2007.
- Hewing: Pre-insulated pipes - Rapid and reliable installation.
- Zotefoams: Preliminary Results for the Year 2006 / Strong underlying performance.
- Corrugated Pipe Market Benefits from American Maplan’s Capability.
- Akatherm: Aim higher with Akavent aerator fittings.
- Aqua-Therm Almaty, 19.-21. September 2007: The market
- Georg Fischer Piping Systems: ALUPEX Gasystem for indoor gas installation.
- Record result for Georg Fischer in 2006 with 10 % growth
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-238/ 09.04.2007
- ish 2007: Push fittings for every application.
- Roth Global Plastics, Inc. Acquires Fralo Plastech Manufacturing, LLC Assets.
- TEPPFA: Investigation of price fixing charges.
- Rompipes Enterprises (owned by Plassim) manufactures PE-X/AL/PE-X pipes for hot water systems.
- KWH: New antistatic pipe.
- Basell establishes sales and marketing team dedicated to serving Chinese plastic pipe customers.
- Cincinnati Extrusion CET: Machine highlights for pipe manufacturers.
- 2007 — A Year Of Some Economic Transition in Canada.
- Canada: National Housing Starts Monthly – January 2007.
- TAUP 2007: International Symposium “Trees and Underground Pipes – Busting the myths –“
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-237/ 02.04.2007
- KIWA: “Rubber in hot water systems, a risky business, or?”
- Solvay affiliate Pipelife acquires Quality Plastics, a specialty pipes & fittings manufacturer
- Quality Plastics, an Irish Success story !
- Fränkische: fittings can now be crimped with 5 crimping jaw profiles.
- The COES Group brings technological innovation to Frankfurt
- Basell marks 35 years of supplying its Lupolen HDPE resin used in cross-linked PE pipes (PE-X)
- Kuraray Announces That Gas Impermeability of EVAL Contributes to the Environment
- TECE markets a new 5-layer PE-Xc pipe TECEflex PE-Xc-5S..
- VDMA: Building valves industry – Record sales development in 2006.
- iNOEX: One-step cross-linking of pipes and cables leads to more profit
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-236/ 27.03.2007
- DALPEX GROUP: The Growth of a Young System Supplier
- Uponor: Colour-coded connectors / pressed identification for improved safety
- BVF: New European Standards for Heating and Cooling Systems prEN1264 and prEN15377
- Alfa Laval strengthens its position within sanitary processing industries in the US
- NSF International Expands Work with World Health Organization WHO
- TECE introduces a pipe system using a plug connection TECElogo
- The Rockwool Group expands in North America
- Dow Wire & Cable Advances Market-Facing Strategy In Europe, The Middle East and India
- Borealis announces EUR 370 million investment for the wire and cable market
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-235/ 18.03.2007
- Spain: Multilayer Pipes in Gas Installation (Correction!)
- Viking Expands Manufacturing Operations to Include CPVC Fire Sprinkler Pipe
- Sitek Ukraine: Bio – SITEK – PEX-AL-PEX+Ag999, a special multilayer pipe
- Hewing: Small pipes for significant advantages – Drinking water installation and surface regulation
- NSF Announces New Protocol for Sanitizing Residential Clothes Washers
- Borealis: New DIN standards for water pressure pipes recognise PP-RCT
- MPM-Group: Strategic changes Berstorff and Krauss-Maffei will merge their extrusion operations
- Battenfeld auf der Interplastica 2007 in Moskau/ Partnership with Templet Deutschland
- China: Growth of PVC by increase in demand for Pipes and window profiles
- Simplex – 50 years of quality sanitary and heating products
- Wavin reports strong growth results in 2006
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-234/ 13.03.2007
- USA: The California Conundrum
- Dow Corning: Silane-based additives to improve the compounding of PEx
- Automatic Off-line Coiling Systems from Pipe Coil Technology Ltd can increase profitability
- IBP launches new technically innovative Sonic and >B< Press PI products at ISH 2007
- USA: Sanderson slates PVC pipe plant in Clarksville
- SGL Group: Innovative graphite construction material for use in building air conditioning systems
- Ukraine: The Situation in Heating&Plumbing Systems and PE-Pipes
- SMS group sells Battenfeld Extrusiostechnik and Cincinnati Extrusion groups to Triton
- VDMA dealt a heavy blow to counterfeiting: „Crime scene: ISH“
- USA: RIMA Announces Platinum Level Members for 2007
- Foiled Again: Understanding Reflective Insulation Under Slabs
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-233/ 06.03.2007
- Wieland-Werke AG, Ulm, Germany will be exhibiting solutions for sustainable construction
- Henco is proud to present to you: Vision.
- Basell PE 100 pipe grade with increased resistance to slow crack growth now available
- DuPont™ Energain™: An energy-saving breakthrough in responsible construction
- Fraenkische has Selected Arkema’s Rilsan® PA11
- BGS Beta-Gamma-Service: New irradiation plant for plastic cables, pipes and tubes
- European Fuel Cell efc will now be operating under the name BAXI INNOTECH
- American Institute of Architects: Heated Floors Lead The Way
- Battenfeld Extrusionstechnik: Largest pipe extrusion line in Russia at MosFlowline
- MosFlowline: Biggest manufacturer of PUR pre-insulated pipe-lines in Russia and CIS
- KWD-Market+Charts: “Plumbing&Heating in Russia, Eastern Europe, Turkey 2007”
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-232/ 02.03.2007
- JUPITER Heating Systems: Innovative Market Leader in Dry Construction Underfloor Heating
- Viega takes over gabo Systemtechnik/ Excellent position for further growth on the European market
- DVGW approves CUSMART TM flexible copper tubes, manufactured by HALCOR S.A.
- Annual financial statements Georg Fischer Ltd: Record result for Georg Fischer
- Rettig Group: Myson, Vogel & Noot and Finimetal have joined forces with a unified brand
- SCHÜTZ: Energy Systems sector successfully expanded
- Schuetz Air Conomy System: Fresh air from the heated floor
- American Maplan (AMC): Dual Spider Extrusion Head Maximizes PVC Pipe Production
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of Extruded Metals, Inc.
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-231/ 21.02.2007
- Bodycote: Comment to the front page article in KWD 2007-227
- KIWA: Rubber in hot water systems/ Wednesday March 7 at 11.30 hours in stand 9.0 B71, ish
- Instaplast: New Battenfeld Injection Molding machine will produce fittings for sanitary installations.
- Geberit Group: North American Partnership with Duravit to develop special US-Systems
- Robert Bean: Industry Educator Selected as Distinguished Lecturer by International Organization
- Watts Regulator Company: Stainless Steel Automatic Control Valves
- FERNOX Flags up the F Range at this Year´s ISH
- Danfoss showcase at ISH 2007, 6-10th March – Frankfurt, Germany – Hall 10.1 – A81
- Battenfeld: High-precision manufacturing of multi-layer pipes
- American Standard Companies Announces Plan To Separate Its Three Businesses
- VitrA: Anti-Bacterial Glazing Technology to all ceramic plumbing fixtures
- Turkey: The Situation in Heating & Plumbing Systems
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-230/ 14.02.2007
- Aalberts Industrial acquire 100% of LASCO Fittings, a leading US manufacturer and distributor
- Saint-Gobain Building expands: Galvano Groothandel + Schulte Tiefbau+ Norman Group
- Masco Corporation: Record Sales for 2006 / Declining US-Building Market
- Maillefer: 2006 record year/ switch from all metal to plastic pipe (eg. PEX+PE Al PE)
- Airex: Alcan Invests CHF15 Million for New Specialty Foam Production Line in Switzerland
- Sunpor: Ausria only EPS-Manufacturer will build a grassroots 100 kt EPS plant to total 175.000 jato
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter/ Copper tube, were down substantially
- Uponor achieves its targets for 2006/ The pipes group saw sales rise by 12.2% in 2006
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-229/ 05.02.2007
- Changes at the Plastic Pipes & Fittings business unit of Tessenderlo Group
- Wavin snaps up Norwegian cable ducts supplier Polyfemos
- Bosch acquires FHP Manufacturing Company
- Takeover bid fails: Techem maintains its strategic course
- Qingdao Eagle Co: PE-AL-PE Composite Pipe Production Lines
- California BSC Completes Adoptions for New California Building Standards Code
- Vodka Pipeline: Two-mile-long underground plastic pipe bringing alcohol from Belarus
- Belarus: Fraenkische Corrugator and Drossbach machine for Corrugated drain-pipes with filters
- Watts Industries Germany is optimistic about the future
- Nexans launches its new website
- South Africa: Growing Importance of Plastic Products
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-228/ 31.01.2007
- Comment of SKZ : Chlorine resistance of plastic pipes
- Noveon Hires Jeff Trimpe
- Aliaxis enters into strategic alliance in Latin America with the acquisition of Durnham
- EVAL: Price increase announcement/ Drinking water pipes with an EVALTM EVOH barrier
- Klaus Mangelmann dies aged 62
- EU-RAY: Klaus Mangelmann left us
- Robust sales increase at Geberit
- Cincinnati Extrusion: Successful symposium for the pipe industry in Vienna
- Eucia finds synergy in the plastics industry
- NIBCO Expands its PE-Xc Operations
- Gas Distribution Networks accepts from 2007 only products with BSI Kitemark certification
- ÖAKR : Throughout Austria plastic pipe waste is being collected and recycled
- Dow Starts Up First Production Plant in Russia, New Facility Will Produce STYROFOAM™
- „KME/Q-tec“now with “Sanco inside”
- Cables 2007 - 2 weeks left to register for early bird discount
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-227/ 25.01.2007
- SKZ angers the plastics industry with unhelpful test announcement
- SKZ+IPT: New testing method / More safety for pipe systems for potable water
- Info to the study “Plastic Pressure Pipe Products (PPPP) – World Market”
- Vaillant Group opens new plant in China/ Production of wall-hung heating appliances
- RPA: Participate in Live Seminars from you Own Computer
- Roth opens new US plant – first in NA to manufacture double-wall tanks / Pipes will follow
- THE-Thomas machines :High speed flat dripper irrigation pipe production line
- Slovenia: Standards and Certification for Drinking Water and Heating
- ZAG: The Slovene National Building and Civil Engineering Institute
- ZAG – notified body at the EU Commission
- Aalberts: Closing of Acquisition KAN in Poland and Expansion of Ind. Services in Germany
- Difficulties of Implementing Lead-Content Bill
- REHAU Named Reseller of Mc4 Heating System Design Software
- USA: J-M Manufacturing to pay $ 400 million for rival PW Eagle
- World Plastic Pipe Demand to Reach 7.7 Billion Meters in 2010.
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2007-226/ 15.01.2007
- ISH it, or ISH it not.. .working in the N.A. market? By Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr, Radiant expert
- Industri Kapital sells GARDENA to Husqvarna for 730 million euro to Husqvarna
- Plastic Pressure Pipes 25-27 June 2007 , Duesseldorf- Conference Programme Announced!
- QUADRANT CMS Taps Into Beverage Market With Beer Delivery Components
- SAGIV, Israel’s leading plant for the production and export of ball valves
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp. has acquired Consolidated Polymer Technologies Inc.
- WAVIN UK to transfer manufacturing from Lichfield to Doncaster.
- Saint-Gobain Vitrage and Shell in partnership to produce photovoltaic panels at AVANCIS
- Borealis invests EUR 90 million to further develop its PP business/ Russian Pipes needs material
- Construction Expenditures in China to Reach 5.8 Trillion Yuang in 2010
Contents of KWD-globalpipe 2006-225/ 09.01.2007
- WINKLER TECHNIK: Review of 2006 and Outlook for 2007
- China Introduces New Standards on Steel- and Alu-plastic Pipes / Market: 70% by 2008
- Standards in China: What is the actual situation for exporters of multilayer pipe to China?
- Chase Machinery: Recent Cases of Pipe Machinery (2000-2006)
- Ireland target to generate 30% of electricity from renewable sources by 2020.
- AALBERTS INDUSTRIES acquires Holmgrens Försäljnings AB
- SHK MOSCOW May 28 – 31, 2007: The Key to an Attractive Market
- Trelleborg Acquires Epros of Germany
- Laing warns of Chinese DDC imitation
- Freedonia: US Large Diameter Pipe Demand to Reach 215 Million Feet in 2010
- Jacuzzi Brands to Be Acquired by Apollo Management / Zurn to Rexnord Corporation
- Investment firm to buy Jacuzzi, sell Zurn / deal was immediately opposed
- Private equity firm to buy Jacuzzi and Zurn / Splitting Jacuzzi and Zurn !
- ZURN: PEX Plumbing Systems / PEX Radiant Heating Systems