KWD-globalpipe is a weekly information service directed at decision-makers in the Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning Industry.
The Newsletter is sent via e-mail, 40 issues per year, 250 EUR (up to 5 recipients per company)
- professional collection of information
- redactionally reworked
- no advertisements
- nearly 40 years of experience
- discount prices for our market reports
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-145/ 27.12.2004
- Chase Machinery: Not Everybody Agrees
- Coincidence or Plagiarism ? (Viega ./. STAR-press)
- Geberit sells Blücher
- Battenfeld: New three-layer die for PP pipes
- Arkema and Alveo, partners the development of PEBAX Foams
- Borealis completes sale of Portuguese operations to Repsol YPF
- Russia´s SOLIGRAN fully operational,expands vinyl compounds product
- USA: 2005 International Builders Show, Orlando Jan. 13-16, 2005
- Vanguard at the 2005 Intern. Builder´s Show
- Inovative CPVC Folwguard Gold Plumbing System Eleminates Corrosion
- Aalberts Industries: 11% increase in turnover and 24% more profits
- www.plasticker.de- free online exchange for plastics resins
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-144/ 20.12.2004
- Anniversary at Hewing: 30 years and still growing
- Metal Pipes ./. Plastic pipes in Drinking Water Systems Europe 1992-2007
- Nueva Terrain: Spain´s Number One goes abroad
- The COES Group presents PhoNoFire and BluePower: The drainage evolution starts here
- Hidrotec Srl is part of the COES Group
- Uponor streamline Nordic manufacturing network
- PBPSA: Legionaire´s Disease: Poor System Design and Inadequate Operating Practices are
the Real Culprits
- Calif. Appeals court to hear PEX pipe case
- Plastics News: New York PVC pipe-ban bill up for renewal
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-143/ 13.12.2004
- Chinese Multilayer: Another World
- Multilayer Pipe Development & Chase Machinery
- Multilayer Producing Newcomers since 2001
- NSF Completes Testing of Household Drinking Water products…
- Borealis PP chosen for heating and air conditioning pipe installation in La Scala refit
- Uponor to close factory and exit municipal business in Iberia
- Pipelife acquires Propipe Oy
- Mansfield & Colceramica integrate North American Sales & Marketing Operations
- Noveon enters Co-Marketing Agreement with FlexHead Industries
- Plastics News: New York pipe-ban bill up for renewal
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-142/ 07.12..2004
- SILON´s Spherisil, Once Again
- China: New Stainless-Steel Pressfitting System STAR-press
- UK: Wavin Plastics Celebrates Successful Partnership with Water UK
- Arkema: Bactivel against SARS/ Rilsan Active cuts down contamination risk
- Australia: Cooperation between K-M and Plastream in new pipe technology
- Freedonia: Flooring Demand in China to reach 2,5 Billion m2 in 2008
- PRC: Zhejiang Zhongyuan Fengye starts large-diameter pipe production with Battenfeld
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-141/ 03.12..2004
- MRSA: Copper, New Antidote ?
- Becker Plastics “Lasertec“, a PE-RT (High Density PE Raised Temperature) Pipe with DVGW
- Korea: KOSA Stainless Steel Club: members (Asia Joint/ Doodeko/ Highsten/ Kowon Tech/ Samyong Metal/ Seowon Tech/ Sungjin JT)
- Up Date: Wavin and Hepworth
- Wavin UK launches New OSMA UFH Design Guide for Installers
- Cincinnati Extrusion equips first plastic pipe extrusion plant in Turkmenistan
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-140/ 20.11.2004
- Californian Pipe Wars, Sequel 3
- APSwisstech, previously Swisscab
- Visitors stream to the Chinaplas 2004 in Shanghai
- Maillefer: K Düsseldorf 2004 booth review
- USA: Oldest Copper plumbing tube
- US: Pipe & Fittings from Royal Pipe Systems
- Trelleborg: Worl´s longest underwater pipeline
- herotec: New fixing rail 14 mm
- High Density PE Pipeline Systems- “The better solution”
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-139/ 20.11.2004
- EVAL European Plant becomes the world´s largest EVOH Production Site
- EVAL Business in the US Expands
- EVOH Capacities worldwide/ Markets
- California drops PEX from plumbing code
- USA-California: Court Requires Environmental Review for (PEX) MTBE-Leaching Plastic Pipes
- Perstorp: Polygiene, MRSA “superbag” meets its match in new plastic moulding compound
- Sterigenics increasing PE irradiation
- Germany: SKZ certify more pipes
- NIBCO announces its Press-to-Connect Copper Joinery System
- Nibco and Victaulic announce Joint formation of Nvent. LLC.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-138/ 10.11.2004
- Metal Pipes: Trends in H&P Installation
- Canada: SILON Compounds Ltd (Constab)
- Uponor North America will close RTI Piping Systems and Plasco PE-Xb ManufacturinGreat News from Eu-ray
- KME Group: Price explosion in energy costs
- Joint forces: AGPK companies strengthen the new KRV domestic installations subsection
- SANITEC: Sphinx investigated by the European Commission
- Masco Corporation comments on European Union Inquiry
- Georg Fischer sells holding in Arabian Plastic Manufacturing Company Ltd
- BorECO Polypropylene , an economic solution that meets the needs od non-pressure pipes.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-137/ 04.11.2004
- K2004: New Multilayer Extruders in the face of slowing demand
- Cincinnati + Nexans: Cooperation in plastic-metal composite pipe production
- USA: Hans Matthesius appointed President of Cincinnati Extrusion Inc.
- Krauss-Maffei and THE cooperate for production systems for multilayer pipes
- Geberit with leaner and younger Group Management
- Vaillant will sale subsidary Hepworth Building Group to Wavin
- Sanitec strengthens its position in the Middle East.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-136/ 25.10.2004
- Borealis: Major raw material innovation for PP-R for hot and cold water pressure systems
KWD: PP-R Pipes in 20 European Countries in Mio m
- Prandelli: Change of the corporate name , Prandelli S.p.A.
- Freedonia: UC Cabinet Shipments reach 15,6 Billion US Dollars in 2008
- Oystertec plc uses Stanyl glass reinforced PA for Quick Connects
- Wutilia with European presence and its supply market knowledge
- US:Wet weather slows Home Building in September 2004
- Zotefoams: New High Performance Foams Unveiled at K 2004 Next week: New Multilayer Pipe Production Machines.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-135/ 18.10.2004
- Heating & Plumbing: Why PP-R Resists Statistical Scrutiny
- Formation of EPEX: European Performance CO-Extruders
- Uponor closes US-based municipal pipe business sale
- Basell to increase Polybutene-1 prices in Europe
- USA: PVC prices rising
- Wavin´s net profit up 22%/ Good results in the first half year 2004
- PEX DO BRASIL: PEXGOL from Golan Plastics
- THE: Welding Robot for Multi Layer Pipes
- BSRIA: Western Europe Heating Market 2003
- iNOEX at K2004: Change of Pipe Dimensions without stopping the extrusion.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-134/ 12.10.2004
- New NSF American National Standard Verifies Shower Filtration Product Claims
- ASTM: New Edition of “ASTM Standards in Building Codes” Now Available
- Press info to the study “Piping Systems – World Market”
- A NEW, RELIABLE SUPPLIER TO THE EUROPEAN OIL AND GAS MARKET
- SABIC calls for consolidation in Saudi plastics industry
- The Kurtz Group set Standards as a World Market Leader
- Coes, a key player within buildings
- Cool Numbers
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-133/ 04.10.2004
- PE-RT in Plumbing & Heating Pipes: It´s a long, long way to Tipperary !
- European Acceptance Scheme for water pipes, taps and fittings.
- PUSH/FIT coupling system mainly for HD-PE and PP-R pipes, brand named pipeClaw
- APSwisstech : Specialised in the field of transformation of plastic and composite materials.
- SK Corporation at Chinaplas 2004 exibition in Shanghai
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-132/ 04.10.2004
- NSF International Opens New Office in Brazil: NSF do Brazil ANN ARBOR
- Wirsbo : A Tale of Pipes and Clocks.
- China Solar hot water pipe market on the rise
- Solvay at K 2004: Pipes & Fittings Symposium
- Playing a Round with Zotefoams at K2004
- KWH Pipe 2003: Prospects for 2004 / KWH Sweden acquired Acquatec
- Chinese AC production dominates world market
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-131/ 17.09.2004
- UNICOR M&T sells coilers to Troester Ltd / Unicor Rahn presents new corrugators on the K 2004 show
- Bodycote Polymer AB and MPA Darmstadt join in a Strategic Alliance
- PEX Association : “Open-door” Conference in Geneva on 1 st October 2004
- VDMA: Extrusion of Pipes and Profiles/ Technical Report
- RADIANT ART GALLERY … we need photos
- Silgan Holdings Announces Acquisition of Plastic Tube Manufacturing Assets of Amcor Plastube
- Anti-trust fine: Decision of EC commission (Plumbing Tubes)
- EU Commission fines former Boliden company for participation in copper tube cartel
- European Commission to fine Outokumpu EUR 36 million for participation in copper sanitary tube cartel – Outokumpu will appeal
- PRO5plus : A Breakthrough by Unatherm
- Correction : Multilayer Manufacturers 2003 (2-18 Mio m) / MPC (Wavin+TC) / DALPEX
- THE Thomas Machines SA: We invite you from October 20-27th at K 2004. 7
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-130/ 27.08.2004
- Last issue before closing kwd-globalpipe down for the summer break. Next issue: 17.9.2004 !
- ISH China 2004 opening in September
- KRV: “Mediocre, At Best”
- NSF Expands Plastics Plumbing Program to Fulfill Multiple Certification Needs
- ARMACELL Grow in North America
- Armaflex ActiShield – The fourth dimension of technical insulations
- US PLUMBING FIXTURES & FITTINGS DEMAND TO REACH $9.6 BILLION IN 2008
- +GF+: Saving Energy and time with COOL-FIT from GF Piping Systems
- KWD-Market + Charts: Plumbing & Heating Europe 2004 (Update: 2004-09)
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-129/ 12.08.2004
- BOROUGE to expand existing borstar capacity.
- Viega-Stadler: Reliable press fitting equipment ensures the necessary safety for the Pentagon
- Borstar® PE materials bring added value to the utility and industrial pipe sectors.
- NSF Courses on Waterborne Pathogens: Minimizing Risk Associated with Building Water Systems.
- Maillefer: K 2004 Booth Description/ PEX crosslinking solutions.
- Court tells EPA to rewrite PVC emission standard.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-128/ 02.08.2004
- Ambicat™ MB60 and BorPEX™ ME2510 innovations offer unique benefits for silane PEX heating pipes.
- International breakthrough for flexible plastic piping system.
- PE100+ Association: Guidance for PE Pressure Pipe Systems now live on www.pe100plus.net
- ISH China highlights the strengths of the Italian heating industry.
- WEIXING: Specialized in Manufacturing Poleolefin Pipes.
- Hewing: Continued high demand for multilayer pipes/ Manufacture of MT multilayer pipes increased.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-127/ 26.07.2004
- New NSF Certification on Perchlorate Reduction Addresses Drinking Water Safety of Home Water Treatment Devices.
- Foshan Rifeng:production and products NSF-approved early 2004.
- Correction: Not Hewing, Becker-Plastics held the patent for the PE-Xc one-step-crosslinking process.
- Crompton executive: Davis-Standard is on the “fix-it-or-ship-it” list
- AALBERTS INDUSTRIES Creates Strong Position In North America … and Copper Fittings.
- Watts Industries: A Force To Be Reckoned With.
- U.S. Copper Usage Down in 2003.
- Georg Fischer on track: Mid-Year Report as per June 30,2004.
- Oystertec plc: AGM Announcement Trading Update License Contracts.
- USA: Housing Starts Decline in June 2004.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-126/ 26.07.2004
- Pipe Materials – An Up-Date : Part II
- Italy : Wavin Snatch CHEMIDRO
- Wavin Expands European hot & cold business/ Acquires companies in Italy and Austria.
- Crompton merging chemical businesses.
- Pipelife takes over the European PVC pipe business of Drossbach.
- NAHB’S 2nd Key Point of Housing´s Platform for 2004.
- Hong Kong, a market to be unveiled.
- Perstorp: Polygiene Anti-microbial Compounds for Toilet Seat etc.
- GREAT LAKES WILL INTRODUCE NEW ADDITIVES AT K2004.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-125/ 05.07.2004
- Pipe Materials : An Up-date.
- Wavin strengthens position: Acquires 75% stake in Austrian company RCS.
- IMI acquisition strengthens fluid power strategy.
- IMI Trading Update Warns of Lower Profits in UK Building Products Sector
- Westlake paying $33 million to acquire Bristolpipe.
- Germany : In-house Drains In Decline.
- Lubrizol unit to downscale, cut R&D jobs.
- Novelty Clip : Herotec Launch T3.
- Israel : Electron Shooter in Kibbutz/ Thermtec-Germany with PexGol-Systems/ Eurotrubplast-JV.
- Your Man in Spain.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-124/ 18.06.2004
- PB : New Lease of Life.
- Basell inaugurates new PB-1 plant in Moerdijk, The Netherlands.
- UK : David Robbens Sells Out to FRÄNKISCHE.
- David Robbens Underfloor Heating Systems Ltd.
- Unlikely Union : +GF+ and Nueva Terrain.
- Eastern Europe: Cooperation in fittings and pipes of PPR.
- Bodycote Plastic Piping Group.
- Uponor Unipipe secures extensive Saudi contract
- Chemson takes on PVC stabiliser work for Akcros.
- Stabilisers for PVC pipe systems – Quo Vadis?.
- ISH NORTH AMERICA UPDATE.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-123/ 04.06.2004
- Clorine & Oxidative Resistance Testing programme for Plastic piping Systems.
- BSRIA opens new office in France.
- Grohe Water Technology has been sold
- Sanitec to close acrylics plant in Germany.
- HEITZ HTZ 1813F: Film Coating of EPS Floor Heating Boards.
- Georg Fischer sells its entire stake in Plasson.
- Watts Water Technologies has acquired McCoy Enterprises of Kansas City, KS.
- KME set for success: Positive figures for the first quarter confirm consolidation course.
- KME: World Connectors Industry 2004.
- Aquatechnik: SAFETY SYSTEM, new range of fittings in PPSU and metal for multilayer pipes.
- China : Short-lived Low Cost Machinery.
- Shanghai HuanTian Industrial: Pipe supplier from China.
- USA: New-Home Sales decline in April 2004 following a record in March 2004.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-122/ 25.05.2004
- China Export Commodities Fair (CECF) the ‘One stop sourcing’ fair
- Winkler Technik: Octa Rail at Interbuild Birmingham 2004.
- BSRIA: US cabling market improves in second half of 2003.
- COES : New Logo / Unstoppable Growth.
- New product lines presented at MCE 2004: PP reinforced with mineral fibres.
- NSF International Appoints New Director of Corporate Sales.
- SMI Group: Appeal against the EC Commission’s decision about competition.
- Outokumpu to appeal for the grounds and amount of the cartel fine relating to air-conditioning tubes.
- Outokumpu clarifies information in today’s media relating to stainless steel deliveries in 2004.
- Sanitec Corporation to focus on core business : Provider of bathroom solutions/Evac sold to Zodiac.
- MASCO: reports record sales and announces divestiture programm in Europe.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-121/ 14.05.2004
- Nexans: Multilayer in Good Shape, Thanks to UNIWEMA.
- Aluminium Pipe Forming and Welding Line UNIWEMA® for the Production of Composite Pipes.
- Production anniversary at Hewing: One billion metres of PE-Xc pipe.
- NSF Offers the Media and Consumers Tips During National Drinking Water Week.
- AALBERTS INDUSTRIES: A good start inn 2004.
- Enporion awards Uponor industry’s largest gas pipe & fittings order in the U.S
- domo-sanifer Launch New Rainbow Pipes.
- Annual General Meeting of Buderus AG approves squeeze-out
- INOEX: Dosing of fillers made easy.
- Valsir simplifies fitting-installation once more! Establishing 1987 by Fondital Group.
- The Fonditalgroup 2004.
- Wienerberger: Pipelife only “at equity”
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-120/ 30.04.2004
- A silicon wedding anniversary as Micropol celebrate 25 years with Dow Corning.
- SIMONA AG’s Report 2003 : Management Board and Supervisory Board propose dividend of 7 €.
- SIMONA® SPC Pipes.
- Floor heating system with multilayer pipes from Georg Fischer Pfci: For comfort in the home.
- Geberit AG :Geberit with dynamic first quarter 2004/ Growth Rate of +45,6%..
- EPIC: PVC Industry under pressure / Research yields potential alternate for heavy metals.
- SABIC-Europe: Polyolefin prices must be increased.
- Pittsfield Plastics Engineering Inc. develops pipe-patching product
- Dutch Federation of Plastic Piping Systems: PVC Recycling – Closing the Loop.
- Plastics pipes – serving geothermal heating.
- HDPE gets new standard bearer
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-119/ 23.04.2004
- Acôme to sell PVC housing profiles business/ Focus on Cables + Plumbing and UFH Pipes.
- Crompton to Showcase High-Performance Innovations at ANTEC.
- Lubrizol purchases Noveon for $1.84 billion.
- Noveon introduces Radiant Heating Indstry to flexible Plumbing made with TEMPRITE® PEX.
- NEXANT: Economic upturn to boost HDPE / Pipes will to remain the main growth engine.
- Bernhard Brinkmann new Head of Central Europe at Uponor Corporation.
- UPONOR Q1/2004: The doubling of the copper prices boost Uponor profits 41%.
- Dubai: Trade-Hub of the Middle East: Crude Oil, Trade and Tourism.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-118/ 14.04.2004
- Wire China vs Wire Asia : ‘Near-perfect’ Timing ?
- Tube and Wire 2004: New Borealis compound, Supercure™ LS4201, improves productivity
- Wire & Tube 2004 : Maillefer News
- Large PE-Xc Pipes for Gas Look Doubtful
- Joining Large PE Pipes
- Watts Water Technologies now owns 100% of Chinese Shida.
- Wire 2004 and Tube: Over 61,000 visitors attended the two trade fairs in Düsseldorf
- KME: Appeal against the EC Commission’s decision about competition
- Berstorff: Joachim Meyke appointed Foam Extrusion Product Manager
- BASF’s Basotect melamine resine foam used in aircraft seats
- Innovative Tacker insulations UF-system rolljet S of Purmo with infrared-reflecting particles
- Germany: Major Potential in the Sewage Disposal Sector : Plastic Tube Industry Anticipates Growth
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-117/ 14.04.2004
- US : Plumbers Query 3-Tier Distribution.
- Jana Laboratories, Inc. Establishes Technical Advisory Board
- PCM in Floors and Ceilings
- BASF: Heat-storage capsules smooth out temperature peaks / Floorheating with Paraffin Capsules ?
- Retroperspective: Dynea sells the Paraffin emulsions business to Schümann Sasol GmbH.
- Sasol: New Trademark Sasolwax
- Rubitherm: Latent Heat Granulate (Paraffin)
- Reifenhäuser builds mammoth pipe die-head for large pipes of up to 2 meters diameter
- Geberit results take another leap forward
- Bernhard Brinkmann new Head of Central Europe at Uponor Corporation
- GF Piping Systems Receives Intel’s Prestigious Supplier Continuous Quality Improvement Award
- New Mueller Industries Inc. Financial Report: Standard Products Division
- WORLD INDUSTRIAL VALVE DEMAND TO EXCEED US$60 BILLION IN 2007
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-116/ 02.04.2004
- Rising Star : Jupiter
- COMAP, a long-standing partner for EDT : SUDOPress product of the year.
- Berstorff underpins its position in the market of large single screw extruders.
- Buderus unimpressed by challenging economic environment in 2003
- North American Pipe sells PE pipe equipment/ PW Eagle agrees to acquire PE pipe maker
- CodeConsulting: You are manufacturer of plastic pipes, plastic pipe systems or fittings?.
- WORLD INDUSTRIAL VALVE DEMAND TO EXCEED US$60 BILLION IN 2007
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-115/ 23.03.2004
- One-step PEX in Spain
- France : New Effort to Bring Multilayer
- George Fischer’s iFIT : Good-Bye to Crimp Tools ?
- Zotefoams and Victrex® Collaborate on New Foams
- Squeeze-out at Buderus / Dividend for 2003: EUR 0.70 per share
- EUROMAP 27 revised
- New : SANHA Crimps Size 64 mm.
- Chinese Market for Refrigeration
- Georg Fischer closing England facility( see also Globalpipe, issue 2004-107, page 3)
- Lamson & Sessions closing Texas PVC pipe plant
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-114/ 16.03.2004
- Milan’s Mostra : Down on Previous Years ?.
- LATIN-AMERICA STEPS IN THE WORLD OF PEX PLUMBING AND HEATING
- Couplings For Multilayer : GEBERIT Join the Quality Club
- PolyOne Corp. selling Syncure PE-Xb compound business to Padanaplast USA Inc
- Dow Presents New Technical Research on Plastic Pipes
- Plastics Pipes XII Conference, Milan, 19th-22nd April 2004
- China: Markus Maus takes over the operative business of OBI China
- Geberit blow their own sanitary tanks / New SIG Blowtec twin blow molding machine
- Thames Water: Replacing London´s Victorian Water Mains / Tackling Leakage in London is Top Priority
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-113/ 08.03.2004
- Italy : A Reader’s Comment on Our Recent Chart Survey
- Eu-ray 2003 General Meeting: “Riscaldomento a pavimento in Italia”
- COPRA® Roll Form Design- and Engineering Software; Simulation of Tube Making Process
- Rib Loc Ukraine Project a Success With SRP
- China: Markus Maus takes over the operative business of OBI China
- Boliden hedges copper production
- PE100+ Association’s Board of Directors re-elected.
- KEMPER ’Multi-Therm’ thermostatic circulation regulation valve – DVGW-certified to VP 554
- PVC4Pipes: Annual Report – 2003
- Denmark votes to end rigid PVC tax
- USA: Judge dismisses ´Blue Vinyl´ lawsuit against 30 firms
- ECVM: Statement regarding the decision of the Court of Haarlem and the case against ASICS.
- USA: Lamson & Sessions closing Texas PVC pipe plant
- Georg Fischer closing England facility( see: globalpipe 2004-107,page 3)
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-112/ 04.03.2004
- Sanitec CEO Dr Rainer S. Simon proposed for Uponor’s Board supported by a group of shareholders representing approx. 37 per cent
- BC PARTNERS, Owner of SANITEC Supports BAXI Growth Plans.
- Legionella – Dead or Alive ?.
- BSRIA: Detection Of Bacteria In Pipework Systems – New Method.
- BSRIA: Legionellosis – risk assessment, by Reginald Brown. 5
- Uponor: New Sewage Pipe System Based On Weldable Fittings / Omega-Liner, Puriton TM, Radius.
- Wavin reports 5% net profit increase in spite of difficult market conditions.
- BASF acquires American rigid polyurethane foam producer Foam Enterprises.
- Gastec: Innovative Solutions Using PEX Pipe Systems/ PE-Xb Electrofusion Coupler
- Battenfeld signs strategic cooperation agreement with Chinese extruder Hebei B&S Group.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-111/ 26.02.2004
- Streamlined Force Promotes Copper
- Roth Industries Inc/USA: Jochen Drewniok to succeed Jorgen Sorensen as CEO.
- Two-digit sales growth at Geberit for the Fiscal Year 2003.
- NAHB/US: New-Home sales Cool Slightly In January 2004.
- REVEL Letter to Companies: REVEL-PEX, floor fan-coils.
- KIWA: What is Certification ? Last 20 years, next 20 years.
- USA: HYDRONICS KNOW-HOW.
- Rifeng to our report in KWD-globalpipe issue 2004-110. “Bausol Nepal Group : Multilayer Pipes from China via Nepal for European Multilayer Pipes Producers”
- Solvay Padanaplast Invests In New Capacity For The Production Of PEXb Compounds.
- Small dimensions – great effect: New, improved Cincinnati pipe co-extrusion dies.
- Wells Plastics: Antimicrobial Additives For Plastic Pipe Applications.
- Antimicrobial Food Contact Approvals.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-110/ 14.02.2004
- SAIE : Victim of Exhibition Fatigue ?.
- Water pipe specialist Novaplast Co. (Turkey) still expanding.
- Bausol Nepal Group : Multilayer Pipes from China via Nepal for European Multilayer Pipes Producers.
- Watts Radiant: The largest American owned radiant floor heating company in North America.
- Most Frequently Asked Questions to Watts Radiant:
- Barlo Group plc is a pan European company.
- Barlo aims for management buy-out /Pproposal would involve the sale of the Athlone Group.
- Georg von Graevenitz appointed Head of Marketing at Uponor
- Charlotte Pipe and Foundry is now listed in the GreenSpec® Directory.
- Piping Technology & Products, Inc : Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports.
- Water Meters Market in the main countries and regions.
- Masco Corporation: Record Sales for 2003/ Divestiture Program for 2004.
- Basell to increase PP and PE Prices in Europe by €100 Per Tonne.
- Cincinnati Extrusion at Interplastica Moscow 2004.
- Uponor Housing Solutions: PEX Pipe against a billion euros Scandinavian water damage.
- UK-Plastic Pipes: Thames Water is to carry out a five-year replacement programme.
- Chemson acquires Allstab and becomes the European Leader in PVC Stabilisers + Additives.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-109/ 06.02.02.2004
- NSF Announces a Cooperative Agreement with CSA.
- Uponor approves MBO in Germany.
- FACTS, Inc. becomes sole, U.S.-based integrated supplier of APSwissTech.
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2003 Earnings.
- Uponor replaces divisions with a regional organisation.
- 2004 International Builders‘ Show With Record Number Of Exhibitors and Attendees.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-108/ 02.02.02.2004
- KIWA Audited by DVGW.
- Full house for Maillefer’s PEX-a seminar
- Uponor’s 2004 restructuring programme under way.
- Messe Frankfurt: Positive response for an “every-othe-year” schedule for ISH North America.
- RPA: Radiant Flooring Guide for Home Owners – Builders – Architects – Engineers – Building Owners.
- Complete Set of ASHRAE Standards/Guidelines Available on CD.
- Marketing for PE-X-pipes 1988-2001 – A case study on the GESM PEX-Pipe Day.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-107/ 20.01.2004
- Norwegian Investigation identifies Phenols + MTBE in Drinking Water PE Pipes.
- VIEGA Buckles Up For Gas Market
- Aalberts Industries improves position in Scandinavia.
- Grundfos acquires German pump manufacturer Hilge.
- WIRSBO: PE Xa Completes Real 30 Years Test
- EXPOCLIMA: Lissbon/ Portugal 17.-20. 4.2004.
- Georg Fischer Plastics to discontinue production in Huntingdon.
- Two-digit sales growth at Geberit/ First Information for the Fiscal Year 2003.
- Rehau plans medical tube plant in Germany.
- Polypipe Civils has invested £800,000 in a corrugated extruder
- Modern Products files patent suit against CertainTeed.
- ASHRAE Publication: Underfloor Air Distribution Produces More Comfortable Workers.
- ASHRAE: AHR EXPO Show (January 26-28, 2004) Preview of HVAC&R Equipment & Components.
- CHANGES AT THE TOP FOR EUROPEAN PLASTICS PIPE EXTRUSION.
Content of KWD-globalpipe 2004-106/ 02.01.2004
- Looking ahead to 2004: Everything is possible.
- Cosmoplast: The Power of PEX in the United Arab Emirates.
- EIB awards Dhs 50.0 million funding to Cosmoplast.
- DOW CORNING Announces Iincrease In Silanes Capacity.
- KM Europa Metal AG plant in Menden receives award for “Best TPM factory in 2003″
- KME To Shed More Jobs.
- Danfoss acquires majority shares in the Chinese District Heating Co. ANSHAN Controls Company Ltd.
- Legris: European Directive ATEX 94/9/EC.
- A Legris subsidiary in South Africa.
- US: Tool Info for Global Pipe.
- Wire & Tube Düsseldorf 2004 Booth Description Maillefer technology speaks.